Saturday, September 13, 2008

Aspect of the Expurgated

Rather disappointed, I was, to read that the new Aspect of the Beast, the one that buffs melee AP, was removed in the last WotLK beta release. Oh well. Guess I won't have to worry about mana after all, since that leaves me stuck with Viper.

Edit: ...or not, since Viper procs off ranged attacks. Thanks, Wren. Lrn2read, Gweryc. But according to an anonymous reader, contrary to what I read on WotLK Wiki, Beast is still in the game and still has the melee buff. Hopefully it'll stay that way.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is still in the game, and it still has the melee buff. Don't worry...

Unknown said...

Wont aspect of the viper prove useless as its based off o ranged attacks now?

Gweryc said...

Oy, Wren, you're right... :P

Unknown said...

No worries mate. You inspired me to make my own dwarven melee hunter. Blindbeard of Kael'thas.

Hes still pretty low leveled but hes a refreshing change since I have so many alts.

Anyways, ya, I'm hoping they keep Aspect of the beast as is like anonymouse says, with the removal of must dodge on mongoose bite it really makes me wish to have some far more useful for offensive soloing.

Wow I'm long-winded, anyways. Good luck and fun questing.

Unknown said...

Just logged into the beta to check, yup, aspect of the beast is still there. However its a tad buggy and requires you to have a pet out when you turn it on, or neither of you gain any benefit.

Good hunting.

Unknown said...

Given that the Test Realms have opened for business, can we expect to hear more from you regarding changes and things?

Gweryc said...

Tola, absolutely.